We recognize that every church is unique and their Sunday mornings can be quite different from one another. Unfortunately, too often, churches expect first-time visitors to know what is going on without explaining anything. That is why we want to answer some basic questions that you might have about our worship services and what you should expect upon visiting. If after reading this, you still have further questions, don't hesitate to contact us and we will get back to you right away!
- We offer two ways to join us in worship, either in person at 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. or online by clicking the "Streaming" link on the left side of this page.
- Come as you are! Some of us dress up, some of us dress down, and most of us are somewhere in the middle. We want everyone to be comfortable.
- At Cross Pointe, we want to make sure that each and every person coming through the doors is welcomed and made to feel at home. You will be warmly greeted when you arrive, and we have a special packet and gift for all of our first-time guests. During the service, you can fill out a connection card so that we can follow-up with you and get to know you.
- Our services last about an hour and include music and a thought-provoking message from one of our pastors, Mickey or Scott. Sometimes we have people who serve overseas who come and share how God is working around the world.
- While our sound tends to be modern, we strive to use different styles and dialects of worship to allow all people of God to both serve and experience Jesus Christ. It is not uncommon to hear traditional hymns, modern hymns, and newer worship songs all in one service. We encourage all people to sing and make a joyful noise to the Lord!
- If you have children, there is a special place for them! We have a caring nursery for our babies and walkers and amazing teaching times for our preschoolers and elementary school students. When you arrive, you can check them in at the children's welcome area on the left side of the lobby.