Update for Regathering in Person
We continue to pray and work towards a return to normal church scheduling. Presently we are using the 50% principle for church attendance on Sunday. We will have a limitation of 100 people each Sunday until further notice. Currently there are no children's ministries on Sunday. Children are encouraged to worship with their parents. Please help us keep everyone safe by RSVP'ing. You can sign up for next Sunday's service by filling out this form. Our weekend services will be a touchless environment with appropriate distancing.
What You Can Expect This Sunday
- We are doing everything to ensure a touchless experience, which means no handshakes or hugs. You will be greeted warmly, but at a distance.
- We will enter using the front double doors and exit using the sanctuary side door.
- Please no gatherings in the lobby or worship area before or after church. Enter and take your seat and exit the building after the service.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout the building.
- We will be completely sanitizing the building after Sunday’s service.
- No water fountains will be open or usable until further notice.
- There will be no offering baskets, connection cards or worship folders. Offering baskets will be placed at designated places for your convenience. Please submit your information and prayer requests online.
- Everyone who plans on attending will have their temperature checked using a no-touch thermometer as they enter.
- Masks are recommended but not required.
- Before attending, please ask yourselves these four questions. If the answer to any of these questions is “yes,” we ask that you worship online for safety reasons:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Am I not feeling well?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Am I or anyone in my family in a high risk group who shouldn't be around others who could potentially have COVID-19?
If you have any questions about this Sunday’s service, please contact the church office or e-mail Scott at email@example.com.