In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering safely. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we will continue services at Cross Pointe on Sunday, June 7th. We're committed to creating environments that meet government recommendations for safety. As we regather, our weekend services are sanitary, touchless environments that allow for physical distancing. At this time, our children’s area will not be open, but older children may worship with their families in the sanctuary.
We will have attendance limitations so that we can keep our distance, so you will want to sign up ahead of time so that we can accommodate everyone who comes. You can do so by filling out this form.
Once we have "filled up” a service, those who sign up afterwards will be guaranteed a spot at the next available service. Our service will be at 10:30 a.m. The month of June will act as a transition month. As we begin the process of regathering, we will evaluate the need for more services in the future.
Cross Pointe Streaming
We have been so blessed by the number of people who have joined us on Sunday mornings online, either on our webpage or on Facebook Live. We will continue streaming, so you are encouraged to attend online services if you or a family are not feeling well or if you are not ready to meet in person.
What You Can Expect In June
- We are doing everything to ensure a touchless experience, which means no handshakes or hugs, but you will be greeted warmly, but at a distance.
- We will enter using the front double doors and exit using the sanctuary side door.
- Staff members will be wearing masks.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are throughout the building.
- We will be completely sanitizing the building after Sunday’s service.
- Please note, no water fountains will be open or usable until further notice.
- There will be no offering baskets, connection cards or worship folders. Offering baskets will be placed at designated places for your convenience. Please submit your information and prayer requests online.
- We strongly encourage mask-wearing.
- Everyone who plans on attending will have their temperature checked using a no touch thermometer. They will also be asked the following screening questions:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why a member of my family or I shouldn't be around others who could potentially have COVID-19?
At this time, our nursery, preschool, and children’s rooms will not be open. We hope to meet again soon and will let you know as soon as we are ready. Your family is welcome to attend church, and we encourage you to continue using the weekly videos that are sent to our parents so that your children can continue learning about Jesus and having a worship time.
Thank you for Your Generosity
We greatly appreciate your continued financial support of the ministry at Cross Pointe. During this time, we have had to upgrade a number of technical things at the church so that we could adequately stream our services. We have also been able to support a number of people through benevolence to those in need.